Come and enjoy a wonderful FREE family fun day on the stunning Hastings Foreshore!
This awesome celebration will include:
• FREE community bacon & egg sandwich breakfast from 9am presented by the 1st Hastings Scouts (limited serves available!)
• Emu Plains Market stalls & food trucks
• FREE kids amusements featuring a giant inflatable maze & trackless train ride along the foreshore
• FREE face painting, games & aussie craft with Faery Emma and her friends
• Live music from The Whisky Gypsies, Matt Katsis and the Westernport Regional Band
• Flag raising ceremony presented by the Tingara Navy Cadets, local councillors address and Australia Day Ambassador Sally Tucker from Cricket Australia speech.
See you on the Hastings Foreshore from 9am to 2pm on Friday 26th January 2018!
This exciting community event is proudly sponsored by the Mornington Peninsula Shire.